Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spitfires Over Eastleigh!

The illuminated Spitfire next to Eastleigh's stand.
I went to see Eastleigh take on Farnborough at Eastleigh's Silverlake Stadium last night. Now, don't get too excited, this isn't a match report (I've already visited Eastleigh for my first club article on this blog). What this is, is an excuse to post photos of the two illuminated Spitfires which fly above the ground. I'm not the most observant fellow, but I'm sure these weren't switched on for my previous visit when I was here to cheer on my hometown idols, Havant & Waterlooville.

Good, aren't they? I feel sure Biggles would have approved!

This Spitfire is flying low over the clubhouse.
For the record, a vibrant, fizzing Farnborough outplayed their leg-weary, more workaday hosts for an easy 3-0 win.

No comments:

Post a Comment